BRAZILIAN STRAIGHTENING BLONDE
Straightening treatment, especially recommended for light-coloured hair. Professional result for up to 12 weeks.
Its straightening formula with Glyoxylic, Vegetal Keratin and Amino Acids does not harm or modify the hair fiber's structure and is complemented by Olive Oil's hydrating action and Citrus Fruits' anti-oxydant power, to leave hair straight, with natural movement, soft and shiny.
This product is recommended for light hair: dark blonde, blonde and light blonde (color depths 6, 7 and 8) and for hair with color designs such as balayage, highlights and illumination, among others.
- Pre Treatment Shampoo x 15 mL
- Straightening Mask x 150 mL
- Shampoo x 30 mL
- Conditioner x 30 mL
- Pair of gloves
- Step by step leaflet
Its straightening formula with Glyoxylic, Vegetal Keratin and Amino Acids does not damage or modify the hair fiber’s structure and is complemented by the hydrating power of Olive Oil and the antioxidant power of Citrus Fruits, for straighter, softer, shinier hair, with natural movement.
- Straightens hair with curls, waves, volume and frizz.
- Recovers strength, shine, hydration and softness.
- Professional result for up to 12 weeks.
- Eliminates volume and frizz.
- Effective and safe formula that provides care.
- With thermo-protection and thermic memory: straightening is activated with blow dryer's heat.
Straighter, softer and shinier hair, with natural movement.
Step 1: Wash hair with Pre Treatment Shampoo, then dry completely with a towel and blow-dry. Do not apply conditioner after applying shampoo.
Step 2: Once clean and completely dry, divide hair into 4 areas and start applying the straightening mask on one of the 2 areas in the back of the head. Apply product, strand by strand (1 to 1 ½ cm wide), leaving ½ cm free from the root, making sure to cover all hair evenly. Let sit for 15 minutes and once time has elapsed, remove excess product, if any, with a comb.
Step 3: Dry hair with a blow-dryer and a brush (flat, round or a fine comb), brushing downwards and without performing a blow-dry to avoid removing the product, until hair is completely dry.
Step 4: Iron all hair taking fine strands of hair and work iron through hair 8 to 12 times at a temperature between 200 °C and 230 °C (392 °F to 446 °F). Make sure that after ironing, there is no Brazilian Straightening mask residue. Before starting with the next step, wait 5 minutes.
IMPORTANT: In case hair is very fine or damaged, we recommend working the iron quickly, especially on hair tips or, otherwise, lower iron temperature to 150°C or 180°.
Step 5: Wash hair with Shampoo, apply Conditioner and rinse. Then, dry hair naturally or blow-dry.
- Follow instructions step by step without skipping any steps.
- This product may lighten the colour of dyed hair. If you wish to colour your hair again, you may do it immediately after the straightening process.
- Provide special care for your hair by using salt and sulfate free products, like those by Kativa.
- To make the straightening last longer, use Kativa Post Straightening line, which is salt and sulfate free.
CHECK THE PRODUCT'S EFFECTIVENESS ACCORDING TO YOUR HAIR'S WAVINESS LEVEL
- This product is not recommended for very light hair or extra light hair (color depths 9 and 10).
- This product can lighten the color of dyed hair.